Sunday 30 October 2011

Bats and bins... #iPhoneArt

One of the images included in this weeks collection of creations, I found when going through my photos, (yes, the 4S has arrived so the change over is occurring.) and was about to delete it. See if you can guess which one and if you agree.

Anyone curious about what apps where used to create a particular image, just leave a question in the comments and I'll answer.

I'm still playing with two lots of images at the moment. Some of the Fluid Motion screen shots from the iPhone cover design I posted last week and the photographs that I took when down at the Albert Dock. Two of the Dock images are included in the above; a close up shot of a dressed up shopper and another from the lobby of the Tate gallery.
Here's the sequence that I went through to achieve the Fluid Motion image that's first in the gallery;
The_joker_strip
So the apps were, going from left to right, top to bottom -
Fluid Motion, Segmentix, Percolator, then I combined 2 and 3 with HDR Fix to create 4. Lego photo is 5 and the final image is 4 and 5 blended with HDR Fix.
Oh...and Happy Halloween!
(Number 2 is a .gif )
* For some odd reason some of the thumbnails are blank...? I've tried deleting and re-uploading but it makes no difference.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment