Wednesday 31 August 2011

The search for Peace - mandala #iPhoneArt

P1083

I think this mandala began as the doodle I did for @karinSF
Kaleidoscope X and then photo studio then addlib then back through Photo Studio a few times. The border was added with Filterstorm when I was looking to see how big the image was. Seems Addlib only produces small resolution images too.

Finally had a medic lay hands on me for the first time since my op. I made an appointment to see my GP to check my scars/wounds. (What do you call them at this in between stage when the outside is more or less healed but the inside isn't?) Everything seems as expected, she believes it'll be after Christmas before I start to feel the real benefits of being gallbladder free and made a lot of sense. So although I didn't think I was worried about the added pain etc I must have been, because I feel better for having seen her.
Fibromyalgia - never a dull moment.
And it's a really stupid name for it. Even chronic pain syndrome would be better. It needs the word 'neuro' in there somewhere. Just saying... ;)

The excitement of a trip out of the house left me exhausted, so I haven't dipped my toes in the twitter water today. My apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment