Saturday 6 August 2011

Dreaming #art #photoStudio

P1531

It's a new month, so there's a new Appit! challenge at iPA
This is my third image so far, MaryJane has given us a photo with lots of possibilities...well every person so far has actually. Hope I never win it, I couldn't match them ;)
I really wish I could remember how I achieved this effect. It was all Photo Studio, but what combination of choices I have no idea :( @artbymimulux has suggested I make notes, a good suggestion, at least for when I achieve something unexpected. I'm not disciplined enough at the moment to do that all the time.

Because I'd masked the image quite roughly in Photo Studio, which keeps crashing since the update :( I used the clone tool in Filterstorm to soften the edges and add to the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment