Sunday 14 August 2011

Free iPhone wallpaper / iphoneography textures

I need some coloured backgrounds for a project I'm working on at the moment, so have been experimenting with the textures in Photoforge 2 combined with the effects in Photo Studio.

Using Doodle I used the chalk tool to completely cover the work space.
Then I opened the image in Photoforge and added a texture to it. Next I used the various colour tools in photoforge to alter the colour and saved each different colour as I went along.
Finally each colour was loaded into Photo Studio and I added a sparkle frame and a water effect.
(The text watermarking was done with Watermarker.)

Feel free to snag one or as many of these as you want to use as wallpaper on your phone or as a textured background when layering images in iphoneography / digital art. Because I made them with the idea of wallpaper in mind they are small (around 300x400) but they'll do to play with when experimenting with adding texture to an image. Then you can make your own :)

Let me know if you use any...and if you do use them as textures or backgrounds I'd love to see what you create.

No comments:

Post a Comment