Wednesday 20 July 2011

Hope #iphoneArt #tinyPlanet

P1424

This is the digital art you get when you play with the 'Spawn Glow' app and process one of the images with Tiny Planet. I also used Artista Oil to add some texture.

I have a few items for sale at Cafe Press, it's not a paid store so I use it to get items printed that can't be sourced anywhere else. They do plus sizes in the tees for example and ceramic coasters. I've never bothered to investigate email settings and such there and don't log in very often. I did today and discovered I've made more than a couple of sales! So now I'm wondering...should I add as many designs as possible within the limits of the free store? Or give the paid version a go for a short while? Or is it just a fluke and I should forget about it ;)
My poor health this year has meant that I'm really behind with uploading art to my online sales places. That's part of the reason that I set up the Fotomoto Tumblr, at least when I've got Posterous auto posting there, my blog images will be available as cards and small prints (& eCards) no matter how well or organised I am.
My mind is buzzing with ideas...but my body refuses to cooperate.
I've always been known for my patience. Seems it's getting truly tested the last few years, especially this year. 30+ small children were easy peasy in comparison!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive