Tuesday 12 July 2011

Day 42 #iPhoneography #iPhoneArt

So - my queued posts have ended (the initial post-op euphoria has ended too and in its place the boring business of Fibro slowed recovery has descended ;) But 41 didn't seem the right number to end on...42 is MUCH better seeing as it's the answer to the ultimate question of life the universe and everything.

Here are the last of my July AppIt! images. The voting has started over on iPhoneArt.com and I look forward to seeing what next months challenge will be. I was hoping to have made a Pintrest board of my faves from this month, but my body wanted to nap so that's something for another post...

1 comment:

  1. I'm really enjoying all your wonderful, creative artwork, Sandra!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm in complete agreement about Hershey's. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive