Friday 21 January 2011

Still AWOL...

Fibro is demanding my undivided attention. Or perhaps I'm having a healing crisis...or it's a flu bug. Suspect and hope healing crisis, as the range and severity of symptoms is like nothing I've gritted my teeth through before.
(I actually googled symptoms the other night! Never done that before....and I apparently announced I was too ill for hospital on Sunday...don't remember that. Most out of character.)
It's all most peculiar.
And rather...wearing.
All I'm managing to do is keep an eye on email and occasionally look at my twitter feed to see what the auto thingy is retweeting. Which is at least helping me keep up with some folks tweets...
If you're waiting for a reply from me, I'm sorry. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to my version of normal soon.
Thanks for understanding.

Posted via email from ArtyFibroGeek

No comments:

Post a Comment