Saturday 6 November 2010

Postcard for #TwitterArtExhibit

@DarkSpanArtist is very efficient (and kind) at leaving comments on my Flickr photos.

I on the other hand tend to be lagging behind with most things...earlier in the week I was browsing through her lovely Flickr stream and found this I'd some how managed to miss reading any tweets about it.

@DavidSandumArt is organising a (the first) Twitter Exhibition in Moss, Norway. The post about it is here. Please read it :) all of the funds raised will be used to buy children's books for the library in Moss, where the exhibition will take place next month.

So, I have actually managed to create a postcard to send. Using the 3D paint was agonising, but I think I'm pleased with the result...here's what I did-

(50117 KB)
Watch on posterous

I will wait until Monday to post it, so that the paint is full dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive