Friday 29 October 2010

Tree shortlist

Some may recall me mentioning the desire to create a tree calendar...I have whittled down the choices to 17, can you help me choose which 5 to loose?

UK peeps - I'm ordering some calendars from VistaPrint, if you would like a copy for yourself please let me know and I'll add it to my order and when they arrive sign it and send it out to you. Unsure of the cost as it depends to some extent on volume but it shouldn't be more than £12. (Probabaly less.) Use the contact button or tab to let me know. Thanks. US peeps, I'll create a version on Zazzle also...and I have vague recollections that Red Bubble do calendars too? Not sure...

Anyway, even if you have no desire what so ever for a tree calendar, your help with choices would be appreciated. Here in the comments would be easiest for me, but the other usual ways are fine too. Thank you kindly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive