Monday 17 December 2012

Merry Christmas...

...and the brightest of blessings to all who read this.
Image

I am (as seems usual now) having a rough time. This week has been particularly challenging - I've annoyed myself by having a couple of mini meltdowns. (I'm supposed to cope, dammit)
It's hard to explain what living in constant body-wide pain is like and I'm actually quite happy that most people don't understand. 
I wouldn't wish this on anyone. 
I wish I could blog more about it, to try and explain - but typing is very slow and painful.

Apart from some dear 'real world' friends that keep me grounded and just the right side of sane, there are also some special online folks who keep me going. (Not an easy feat at the moment)
Extra special gratitude and heaps of love to;
@quietcdn and @mimuluxArt 
If you're on Twitter, please follow them. They are a bright light in the darkness.
Special mentions also to this roll call of fabulous ones;
@trishaclarkin 
@WakingDreamart 
@chubachups 
@ReadySetBlink 
@marigold__ 
@GioiaAlbanoArt 
@Carmen_Michele 
@ploink 
@detlef_c 
@fennougri2009 
@whichsongtitle
in no particular order. They can always be relied upon to have a kind and encouraging word and don't forget me even though I'm not online as much as I used to be, (would like to be)
There are bound to be precious souls I've neglected to mention, my memory is shockingly bad right now. Forgive me any glaring omissions.

I know I missed Thanksgiving which would have been the time to post this ;) but when I'm low I find it helps to count my blessings.

Wherever and whoever you are reading this - I hope that you can count your blessings as we hurtle toward the Winter solstice. 
The world seems rather dark right now - but the light can always be found if we look for it.
I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment