Friday 18 May 2012

Creative Jumpstart - Marmalade Moon

P1717

Kate England over at Marmalade Moon is delivering a free four week course via email about jump starting creativity.
In her own words;

"To make it easy to succeed, the course will be delivered to you in 8 tiny, to-the-point, practical and bite-sized chunks, so that it’s really easy for you to follow through and be successful. Creative Jumpstart is a free four week course, delivered to your inbox on Mondays and Fridays."

Although its already started, if you join now Kate will send you the tasks you've missed so far.
Here's the link for more info -
http://www.marmalademoon.com/creative-jumpstart-course/

And to jump right in and join, (it's all free remember) click here -
http://www.marmalademoon.com/club/

The photo above is of my notebook.
Yes, it's my iPad...but although I do have a sketchbook, my hands aren't often up to the task of using it. So my iPad and iPhone are my creative lifeline.
You'll need a notebook/sketchbook for the course. So dig one out if you don't already use one.
Or if your like me, create an album ready for your doodles and ideas, on the touch pad device of your choice ;)
Let me know if you join, I'd love to see what you create and I'm sure Kate will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment