Thursday 29 March 2012

Pay it Forward

A lovely Twitter/Facebook Fibro friend posted a status update about 'Pay it Forward 2012'
Were there 5 people who wanted to receive a handmade gift from her? On condition that they in turn would give 5 gifts.
I responded, and received a lovely hand knitted hat (which I'm in awe of, even when my hands worked that well I didn't have the patience for knitting.)

Two of these ACEO sized paintings have been 'Paid Forward' to folks who accepted the challenge. Which means...I have 3 left to give...

Let me know if you want an original painting from me.
They're not scanned when finished - you'll own the only version, besides photos like those above.
I mean, who knows - when I'm dead they may be worth something ;) Especially as my hands and I aren't well enough to paint very often...

But you have to pay the kindness forward to 5 people.
Are you prepared to take that challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment