Sunday 27 March 2011

Lost...

I've lost three days, has anyone seen them?

I know they were here somewhere, but they remain elusive, just out of my grasp...I'm lost in a fog of fatigue and sadness for people I care about. Why do sad things arrive in clusters? Is it all that negative energy pulling selfish behaviour out and lowering life forces? I'm wandering far off the subject I came here for...

Humble apple-ogies to all those awaiting replies to tweets, mails, comments and the like. I had a small meltdown when the appointment for my gastroscope arrived which coincided with a whole host of 'stuff' and I've been offline for three days...and counting.
Normal service will hopefully resume when the fog clears.
Wishing all a smooth and straight path through the week ahead.
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment