Tuesday 7 December 2010

Dreaming... #iPhoneArt

My play with @artbymimulux 's photo continues...the blue ProHDR photo/image, (Does something ever stop being a photograph?) I posted earlier last week has now been through the Percolator & back & forth through PhotoFX until it told me to stop...
Sorry for my lack of posts here and Twitter absences- between fridge fuss, tripped fuses & the Muses (new site) PLUS the effect that the cold has on my pain levels has meant/means I'm struggling a tad.
Tweeps are most welcome for retweets (I love looking even if I don't always comment) & I am HUGELY grateful for retweets, and apologise for forgetting where I'm up to with replies/thankings.
Please bear with me...
(And I promised to look at and update a friend's website...so normal service may continue to be interrupted. Damn Fibro body...there's so much I want to do, yet sadly just can't...)
Mope over! Toodles lovely peeps, stay safe and warm...or cool and sun stroke free, depending on where you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive